Nurse Licensure Guide

As a travel nurse, you will need to get your nursing license in the state in which you choose to work. Each state has its own nursing license requirements and some states offer a Nursing Licensure Compact (NLC) which is an agreement between states that allows nurses to hold one valid nursing license that works in numerous states. Learn more about Nursing Compact States here. Many states throughout the Midwest have an NLC.

At Next Move, we’ll walk you through the process to make sure you’re licensed in the state(s) in which you’d like to work. Keep in mind: if your permanent address changes to a different state, you’ll need to get a new license in that state. Don’t worry – we can help with that too.  We pride ourselves on our streamlined nursing license process, which has helped many nurses expedite the licensing process.

Whether you’re interested in a nursing compact license, an RN walk through state, or simply need to renew an existing nursing license, we are here to help.

Have Questions?

Give us a little info and a travel nurse recruiter will reach out to you ASAP!

Share This